Bowling Green 63
(9-14, 1-11 away)
(17-6, 13-1 home)
Venue: Convocation Center (OH)
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 09, 2013
||A Calhoun 19
||C Sealey 12
||J Crawford 4
||R Keely 15
||R Keely 10
||D Cooper 8
Ohio defeated Bowling Green 72-63 in MAC play on Saturday, February 9th. Reggie Keely got a team-high 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Bobcats, earning a double-double. Walter Offutt had 12 points and added three rebounds. For the Falcons, Craig Sealey got eight points and 12 rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Bobcats. Next up for Ohio (17-6, 8-1 MAC) is Central Michigan (9-13, 2-7 MAC) on Wednesday, February 13th on the road.
Ohio Game Notes
- The Bobcats have won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) after recording 16 or more free throws made.
- Ohio has won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) after holding an opponent to under 41.4 percent field goal percentage.
- Ohio has won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) when opponents record 10 or fewer assists.
- This season Ohio has won 71 percent of the time (12-5) when D.J Cooper has 10 points or more and 79 percent of the time (11-3) when Walter Offutt has four field goals made or more.
- The Bobcats have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- Ohio has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Ohio has a 19.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Reggie Keely accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Reggie Keely has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding 6 times in 23 games this season.
- Reggie Keely recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Reggie Keely recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and sixth of his career.
- T.J. Hall has three straight double-digit point games.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- A`uston Calhoun accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Craig Sealey and A`uston Calhoun) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring nine times in 23 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Craig Sealey recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.