(12-14, 3-12 away)
Kennesaw State 75
(3-21, 2-9 home)
Venue: KSU Convocation Center
2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT, February 09, 2013
||K McDougald 15
||G Powell 7
||R Powell 6
||M Cummings 18
||A Anderson 13
||A Anderson 4
On Saturday, February 9th, Jacksonville dropped one to Kennesaw State 75-68 in conference play. With the loss, the Dolphins tie the season series against Kennesaw State at 1-1. The Dolphins were led by Dylan Fritsch, who put up 14 points on 63% shooting in 15 minutes. Russell Powell had seven points and added six assists. Aaron Anderson recorded a double-double for the Owls on 12 points and 13 rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Dolphins. Jacksonville (12-14, 7-6 Atlantic Sun) welcomes North Florida (10-15, 5-7 Atlantic Sun) on Friday, February 15th.
Jacksonville Game Notes
- The last time JU started the season 12-14 was 1998.
- Jacksonville has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after recording three or fewer steals.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, Jacksonville has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Jacksonville has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Jacksonville has lost 77 percent of the time (3-10).
- Jacksonville has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- This is the first loss of the season where the Dolphins opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Keith McDougald and Dylan Fritsch) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Glenn Powell and Jarvis Haywood) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Keith McDougald has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 26 games this season.
- Glenn Powell has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 26 games this season.
- Dylan Fritsch has three straight double-digit point games.
Kennesaw State Game Notes
- Aaron Anderson accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Markeith Cummings has led the team in scoring 13 times in 24 games this season.
- Aaron Anderson has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 24 games this season.
- Aaron Anderson recorded the 31st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aaron Anderson has grabbed double-digit rebounds in five straight games.
- Aaron Anderson recorded a double-double. It was his ninth this season and 23rd of his career.