Arkansas faced off with Vanderbilt on Saturday, February 9th and was destroyed by the Commodores 67-49 in conference play. The Razorbacks are now 1-2 versus AP-Ranked teams this season with the loss. Coty Clarke put up four points plus seven rebounds for the Razorbacks. Kikko Haydar got nine points. Sheldon Jeter got 13 points and three rebounds for the Commodores. Arkansas (14-9, 5-5 SEC) travels to Auburn (9-13, 3-6 SEC) on Wednesday, February 13th.
Arkansas Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:19 left to go.
- Arkansas started 14-9 during the 2010, 2000, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Arkansas set season lows for assists (seven), field goals made (16), field goal percentage (30.8), and total points (49).
- The Razorbacks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past six games.
- Arkansas has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Mardracus Wade and Kikko Haydar) accounted for 44.8 percent of the points.
- The bench recorded more points (25) than the starters (24).
- Coty Clarke has led the team in rebounding in six out of 23 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Marshawn Powell.
Vanderbilt Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Rod Odom and Sheldon Jeter) accounted for 41.7 percent of the points.
- Rod Odom has led the team in scoring four times in 22 games this season.
- Kevin Bright has led the team in rebounding eight times in 22 games this season.
- Kedren Johnson set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.