On Saturday, February 9th, Florida State was outrebounded 45-25 by Wake Forest and was blown out by the Demon Deacons 71-46 in conference play. Okaro White put up a team-high 13 points and six rebounds in the loss. Kiel Turpin had eight points and added six rebounds. For the Demon Deacons, Travis McKie finished with a game-high 15 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Wednesday, February 13th when Florida State (13-10, 5-5 ACC) hosts eighth-ranked Miami (FL) (17-3, 9-0 ACC).
Florida State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:30 left to go.
- The last time FSU started the season 13-10 was 2007.
- Florida State has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after recording three or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 71 or more total points this season, Florida State has lost 80 percent of the time (2-8).
- FSU set a season low for field goals made (14).
- The Seminoles have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past six games.
- Florida State has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Okaro White and Michael Snaer) accounted for 56.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Okaro White and Kiel Turpin) accounted for 48.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Okaro White has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding 11 times in 23 games this season.
- Okaro White had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Travis McKie and Codi Miller-McIntyre) accounted for 40.8 percent of the points.
- Travis McKie has led the team in scoring nine times in 23 games this season.
- Devin Thomas has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 23 games this season.
- C.J. Harris has seven straight double-digit point games.