(16-7, 5-5 away)
(13-10, 10-4 home)
Venue: University of Dayton Arena
11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT, February 09, 2013
||K Wyatt 20
||A Lee 9
||Q DeCosey 2
||K Dillard 16
||D Oliver 12
||K Dillard 5
Dayton lost by a slim margin to Temple 72-71 in conference play on Saturday, February 9th. Devin Oliver got 12 points and 12 rebounds for the Flyers, earning a double-double. Dyshawn Pierre had nine points and added 11 rebounds. Jake O`Brien finished with 11 points and seven rebounds for the Owls. Dayton (13-10, 3-6 A-10) gets Rhode Island (6-15, 1-7 A-10) on the road on Wednesday, February 13th.
Dayton Game Notes
- Dayton started 14-9 during the 2011 and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- The Flyers have won two close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Dayton is 41-29 in close games.
- The Flyers have won 85 percent of the time this season (11-2) after recording 71 or more total points.
- Dayton has won 78 percent of the time this season (7-2) when its field goal percentage has been 48.0 percent or better.
- UD has won 86 percent of the time this season (12-2) after holding an opponent to under 43.1 percent field goal percentage.
- UD has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 10 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Dayton has won 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Kevin Dillard has 16 points or more, 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Devin Oliver plays 35 minutes or more, and 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Josh Benson has five field goals made or more.
- UD set a season low for steals (two).
- The Flyers have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- This is the third win of the season where the Flyers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--UD has a 11.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Kevin Dillard and Vee Sanford) accounted for 42.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Devin Oliver and Dyshawn Pierre) accounted for 57.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 23 games this season.
- Devin Oliver has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 23 games this season.
- Dyshawn Pierre recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Devin Oliver recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Devin Oliver recorded a double-double. It was the fifth of his career.
- Devin Oliver had a career high with nine defensive rebounds.
Temple Game Notes
- The Owls have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Temple is 38-20 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Khalif Wyatt and Anthony Lee) accounted for 47.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Lee and Jake O`Brien) accounted for 42.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has led the team in scoring 14 times in 23 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 25th 20-point game of Khalif Wyatt's career.
- Khalif Wyatt has three straight 20+ point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Anthony Lee.
- Will Cummings set a career high with 11 points.