|Siena||O Anosike 13.0||O Anosike 11.8||E Hymes 3.6|
|St. Peter's||D Washington 14.0||Y Raymond 5.3||B Ffrench 5.0|
Siena heads to Yanitelli Center on Sunday to take on St. Peter's. It takes place at 2 p.m. EST. The Saints defeated the Peacocks 66-53 on Jan. 13 and are 5-4 against them over the past four years.
St. Peter's and Siena are neighbors in the MAAC, holding down 10th and eigth place, respectively.
In their last outing, despite 16 points and 16 rebounds from O.D Anosike, the Saints fell to Loyola (MD) 63-51 on Feb. 8. An integral part of the team, he leads the way in points (13), rebounds (11.8), and blocks (0.9). The Peacocks were defeated by Fairfield 61-44 on Feb. 7 despite 8 points from Chris Prescott. He is averaging 2.6 points and 0.8 rebounds per game.
St. Peter's StatSmack
- Siena has come back to win after being down at half against St. Peter's three times since 2000.
- That must sting. Siena has blown out St. Peter's by 20 points or more on five occasions since 1999.
- Siena has an average margin of victory of 14 over St. Peter's in 31 wins since 1980.
- Siena has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Peter's (110 vs. 65).
- Siena has a much better overall winning percentage over the last five years (56.1 percent to 39.9 percent).
- Evan Hymes is ranked 8th in the MAAC in three-pointers and 6th in the MAAC in assists.
- Boom! Siena crushed St. Peter's by 13 points the last time they played (Jan 13, 2013).
- Siena has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than St. Peter's (three vs. one).
- The Siena basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than St. Peter's (83 percent vs. 70 percent).