|Connecticut||S Napier 17.0||D Daniels 4.9||R Boatright 4.6|
|Seton Hall||F Edwin 16.9||G Teague 7.7||T Maayan 3.5|
On Sunday, Connecticut travels to Prudential Center to take on Seton Hall. The game tips off at 12 p.m. EST and you can see it on SNY, Big East Net or MASN. The Huskies are 5-1 against the Pirates over the last four years. The last time they met (Feb. 4, 2012) they won 69-46.
Connecticut is in eigth place in the conference, Seton Hall is in 13th place.
In spite of 21 points and 5 rebounds from Omar Calhoun, the Huskies came up short 71-65 against St. John's on Feb. 6. He tallies 11.1 points per game and also adds 3.3 rebounds per game. The Pirates were defeated by Pittsburgh 56-46 on Feb. 4 despite 23 points and 5 steals from Fuquan Edwin. He leads the team in points with 16.9 per game and steals with 2.5 per game.
Seton Hall StatSmack
- Connecticut is better under pressure, and has defeated Seton Hall in three out of the last four games decided by five points or fewer.
- Over the past 10 years, Connecticut has had more players drafted by the NBA than Seton Hall (14 vs. zero).
- Connecticut is better at defending the three (30.7 percent allowed vs. 33.9 percent allowed) than Seton Hall this season.
- Connecticut has a better record at home than Seton Hall this season (10-1 vs. 9-3).
- Connecticut has a stronger schedule than Seton Hall this season (SOS Rank: No. 16 vs. No. 88).
- AP voters think more highly of Connecticut and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Seton Hall (156 vs. four).
- Shabazz Napier is ranked 8th in the Big East in points, 4th in the Big East in three-pointers, and 5th in the Big East in steals.
- Connecticut has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Seton Hall this season (two vs. zero).
- Connecticut has an average margin of victory of 12 over Seton Hall in 41 wins since 1980.
- Connecticut has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Seton Hall (eight vs. two).
- Connecticut has more NCAA Championships over the last 10 years than Seton Hall (two vs. zero).