|Indiana||C Zeller 16.2||C Zeller 8.3||K Ferrell 4.5|
|Ohio State||D Thomas 19.9||D Thomas 6.1||A Craft 4.5|
No. 1 Indiana heads to Value City Arena on Sunday to take on No. 10 Ohio State. It gets started at 1 p.m. EST and you can see it on CBS. The Hoosiers are 1-7 against the Buckeyes over the last four years. They fell 80-63 on Jan. 15, 2012, the last time they met.
Ohio State is in fifth place in the conference and Indiana is in second place.
The Hoosiers fell 74-72 to Illinois on Feb. 7. Cody Zeller finished with 14 points and 9 rebounds in the loss. With 16.2 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game, and 1.3 blocks per game, he leads the team in all three categories. For the Buckeyes, LaQuinton Ross finished with 16 points and 5 rebounds in the 76-74 loss to Michigan on Feb. 5. He contributes 3.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 8 points per game.
Ohio State StatSmack
- Indiana has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Ohio State ($17,758 vs. $20,040).
- Indiana has a better conference record than Ohio State this season (8-2 vs. 7-3).
- Even computers respect Indiana more. Indiana has a better RPI this season than Ohio State (RPI: No. 13 vs. No. 17).
- The Indiana rebounding leader (Cody Zeller, 191 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Ohio State rebounding leader (Deshaun Thomas, 134 rebounds).
- Cody Zeller is ranked 4th in the Big Ten in points, 2nd in the Big Ten in rebounds, and 7th in the Big Ten in blocks.
- Christian Watford is ranked 7th in the Big Ten in rebounds.
- The Indiana steals leader (Victor Oladipo, 54 steals) has more steals than the Ohio State steals leader (Aaron Craft, 43 steals).
- Be afraid. Indiana has blown out more teams than Ohio State this season (13 blowouts vs. seven).
- Bloomington isn't as congested as Columbus (population is significantly lower).
- Jordan Hulls is ranked 4th in the Big Ten in three-pointers.
|B||L. Smith Jr.||28||10||5||2||1||0||2|
|C||A. Della Valle||8||3||2||0||0||0||1|