|Loyola (MD)||D Cormier 17.0||A Winbush 6.7||R Williams 3.7|
|Marist||C Lewis 15.6||A Kemp 8.5||I Morton 3.5|
On Sunday, Loyola (MD) heads to McCann Field House to take on Marist. It gets started at 2 p.m. EST. The Greyhounds defeated the Red Foxes 72-58 on Jan. 17 and are 8-1 against them over the past four years.
Loyola (MD) is in second place in the conference, Marist is in ninth place.
In a 63-51 triumph over Siena on Feb. 8, Erik Etherly put up 25 points for the Greyhounds. He contributes 6.2 rebounds per game in addition to his 15.1 points per game. For the Red Foxes, Adam Kemp finished with 29 points and 16 rebounds in the 105-104 win over Iona on Feb. 7. With 8.5 rebounds per game and 2 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Dylon Cormier is ranked 3rd in the MAAC in points and 50th nationally in steals.
- Erik Etherly is ranked 10th in the MAAC in steals and 6th in the MAAC in blocks.
- Loyola is ranked higher than Marist in the MAAC (No. 2 vs. No. 9).
- Loyola has a better record on the road than Marist this season (5-5 vs. 2-10).
- The Loyola three-point leader (Robert Olson, 46 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Marist three-point leader (Devin Price, 41 three-pointers).
- Loyola has an average margin of victory of 8 over Marist in 21 wins since 1981.
- Anthony Winbush is ranked 6th in the MAAC in rebounds.
- Loyola is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Loyola is 77.4 inches compared to 76.1 inches for Marist.
- The Loyola scoring leader (Dylon Cormier, 409 points) has more points than the Marist scoring leader (Chavaughn Lewis, 375 points).
- The Loyola basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Marist (100 percent vs. 82 percent).
- Even computers respect Loyola more. Loyola has a better RPI this season than Marist (RPI: No. 109 vs. No. 272).
|D||Rob Delle Bovi||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|