|Indiana||C Zeller 16.2||C Zeller 8.3||K Ferrell 4.5|
|Ohio State||D Thomas 19.9||D Thomas 6.1||A Craft 4.5|
On Sunday, No. 10 Ohio State welcomes No. 1 Indiana at Value City Arena. It gets started at 1 p.m. EST and you can catch it on CBS. The Buckeyes are 7-1 against the Hoosiers over the last four years. The last time they played they won 80-63 on Jan. 15, 2012.
Ohio State is in fifth place in the conference, Indiana is in second place.
In their last outing, despite 17 points from Deshaun Thomas, the Buckeyes fell to Michigan 76-74 on Feb. 5. He paces the team in points per game with 19.9, and rebounds per game with 6.1. For the Hoosiers, Cody Zeller put up 14 points and 9 rebounds in the 74-72 loss to Illinois on Feb. 7. He contributes a team-leading 16.2 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game, and 1.3 blocks per game. Areas of strength for Indiana include: free throw rate at 48.3 percent, effective field goal percentage at 57.0 percent, and offensive rebounding percentage at 40.2 percent.
- The Ohio State scoring leader (Deshaun Thomas, 437 points) has more points than the Indiana scoring leader (Cody Zeller, 372 points).
- Deshaun Thomas is ranked 23rd nationally in points and 6th in the Big Ten in three-pointers.
- Ohio State has a stronger schedule than Indiana this season (SOS Rank: No. 22 vs. No. 28).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Ohio State currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (962 to 952) than Indiana, per the NCAA.
- Amir Williams is ranked 4th in the Big Ten in blocks.
- Ohio State has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Indiana ($18,426 vs. $25,522).
- AP voters think more highly of Ohio State and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Indiana (124 vs. 76).
- The Ohio State blocks leader (Amir Williams, 38 blocks) has more blocks than the Indiana blocks leader (Cody Zeller, 30 blocks).
- Aaron Craft is ranked 3rd in the Big Ten in assists and 3rd in the Big Ten in steals.
- Ohio State has an average margin of victory of 9 over Indiana in 26 wins since 1980.
- That must sting. Ohio State has blown out Indiana by 20 points or more on three occasions since 2008.
|B||L. Smith Jr.||28||10||5||2||1||0||2|
|C||A. Della Valle||8||3||2||0||0||0||1|