(6-18, 2-10 away)
Loyola (MD) 63
(17-8, 11-3 home)
Venue: Reitz Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 08, 2013
||O Anosike 16
||O Anosike 16
||R Brookins 4
||E Etherly 25
||R Olson 10
||D Cormier 4
Loyola (MD) beat Siena 63-51 in MAAC play on a night when they had only eight turnovers. Robert Olson picked up a double-double in the Greyhounds win with 11 points and 10 rebounds. Erik Etherly had a season-high 25 points and added two rebounds. O.D Anosike recorded a double-double for the Saints with a team-high 16 points and 16 rebounds. Loyola (MD) (17-8, 9-4 MAAC) takes on Marist (6-18, 3-10 MAAC) on Sunday, February 10th on the road.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- The Greyhounds have won every game this season (8-0) after recording 19 or more free throws made.
- LMDU has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record 51 or fewer total points.
- LMDU has won every game this season (9-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.0 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Loyola (MD) has won 82 percent of the time (14-3) when Erik Etherly plays 32 minutes or more and 80 percent of the time (12-3) when Dylon Cormier has five free throws made or more.
- The Greyhounds set a season high for steals (12).
- The last time LMDU recorded at least 12 steals was Feb 05, 2012 against St. Peter's.
- The Greyhounds have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- Loyola (MD) has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past eight games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--LMDU has a 8.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Erik Etherly accounted for 39.6 percent of the team's points.
- Robert Olson accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Erik Etherly has led the team in scoring in seven out of 25 games this season.
- Dylon Cormier has four straight double-digit point games.
- Robert Olson recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Robert Olson has four straight double-digit point games.
- Robert Olson recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Robert Olson had career highs with 10 rebounds and eight defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Erik Etherly's career.
- Erik Etherly has three straight double-digit point games.
- Erik Etherly had a career high with nine field goals made.
Siena Game Notes
- O.D Anosike accounted for 31.3 percent of the team's points.
- O.D Anosike accounted for 41.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 23 times in 24 games this season.
- O.D Anosike recorded the 51st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for O.D Anosike.
- O.D Anosike recorded a double-double. It was his 14th this season and 42nd of his career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Rob Poole.