(8-11, 3-9 away)
(11-7, 7-3 home)
Venue: Jadwin Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 08, 2013
||R Maia 19
||R Maia 9
||J Schmidt 1
||D Koon 17
||W Barrett 8
||I Hummer 3
In a game where they outscored the Bears 24-3 from behind the arc, Princeton punished Brown 63-46 in conference play. The Tigers got the win with 15 points and five rebounds from Ian Hummer. Hans Brase also had a decent outing, scoring five points and adding six rebounds. For the Bears, Rafael Maia finished with a game-high 19 points and nine rebounds. Princeton (11-7, 4-0 Ivy) hosts Yale (8-14, 2-3 Ivy) on Saturday, February 9th.
Princeton Game Notes
- Princeton started 11-7 during the 2003 and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Brown extended the Princeton winning streak to six games.
- Princeton beat the spread by five points. That makes the 7th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- The Tigers have won every game this season (4-0) after recording five or more blocks.
- Princeton has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record seven or fewer free throws made.
- Princeton has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after holding an opponent to under 38.0 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Princeton has won 100 percent of the time (5-0) when T.J. Bray has 14 points or more, 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Denton Koon has six field goals made or more, and 100 percent of the time (6-0) when Hans Brase has six rebounds or more.
- The Tigers have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past eight games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Princeton has a 10.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Denton Koon and Ian Hummer) accounted for 50.7 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Barrett and Hans Brase) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Denton Koon has led the team in scoring in five out of 18 games this season.
- Will Barrett has led the team in rebounding in three out of 18 games this season.
- Ian Hummer has three straight double-digit point games.
- Denton Koon has five straight double-digit point games.
- Denton Koon had career highs with three three-pointers and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Brown Game Notes
- Rafael Maia accounted for 41.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Cedric Kuakumensah and Rafael Maia) accounted for 58.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Rafael Maia has led the team in scoring four times in 19 games this season.
- Cedric Kuakumensah has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 19 games this season.
- Rafael Maia has five straight double-digit point games.