|Mississippi||M Henderson 20.0||M Holloway 10.0||J Summers 3.9|
|Missouri||L Bowers 15.5||A Oriakhi 8.2||P Pressey 7.0|
No. 21 Missouri plays host to Ole Miss at Mizzou Arena on Saturday. Tipoff is at 1 p.m. EST and you can see it on CBS. The Tigers lost to the Rebels 64-49 on Jan. 12.
Missouri is currently in fifth place in the SEC and Ole Miss is in second.
The Tigers were defeated by Texas A&M 70-68 on Feb. 7 despite 15 points and 8 rebounds from Alex Oriakhi. With 8.2 rebounds per game and 1.5 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. In a 93-75 blowout of Mississippi State on Feb. 6, Marshall Henderson put up 31 points for the Rebels. His 20 points per game is the highest mark on the team. When considering the Four Factors, Ole Miss performs well in turnover percentage at 15.9 percent. This ranks first in the conference and ninth in the country.
Ole Miss StatSmack
- Diaper Dandies love Missouri. Missouri has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Ole Miss (5 vs. 0).
- Missouri has a stronger schedule than Ole Miss this season (SOS Rank: No. 61 vs. No. 131).
- Missouri allows fewer rebounds (32.4 allowed per game vs. 37.5 allowed per game) than Ole Miss this season.
- Even computers respect Missouri more. Missouri has a better RPI this season than Ole Miss (RPI: No. 35 vs. No. 49).
- Missouri has more wins over the last 5 years than Ole Miss (139 vs. 122).
- Missouri is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Missouri is 77.8 inches compared to 76.8 inches for Ole Miss.
- Missouri has a much better overall winning percentage over the last five years (75.5 percent to 62.8 percent).
- Since 1998, Missouri has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Ole Miss (12 vs. one).
- The Missouri assist leader (Phil Pressey, 155 assists) has more assists than the Ole Miss assist leader (Jarvis Summers, 86 assists).
- Missouri has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (five vs. zero).
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Missouri is superior to Ole Miss (Latest AP Poll: No. 21 vs. Not Ranked).