|Florida State||M Snaer 13.9||T Shannon 6.3||M Snaer 2.5|
|Wake Forest||T McKie 14.5||T McKie 7.6||C Miller-McIntyre 2.5|
Wake Forest hosts Florida State at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Saturday. It starts at 12 p.m. EST and you can see it on ESPN 2. The Demon Deacons are 1-4 against the Seminoles over the last four years. They lost 75-52 the last time they played (Jan. 25, 2012).
Wake Forest is in ninth place in the ACC, Florida State is in fifth place. Wake Forest is struggling, currently on a four-game losing streak.
The Demon Deacons were defeated by North Carolina 87-62 on Feb. 5 despite 13 points from Arnaud William Adala Moto. He is putting up 5.5 points per game while also averaging 3.9 rebounds per game. For the Seminoles, Michael Snaer put up 15 points in the 56-54 win over Georgia Tech on Feb. 5. With 13.9 points per game and 2.5 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Florida State StatSmack
- AP voters think more highly of Wake Forest and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Florida State (79 vs 32).
- The Wake Forest blocks leader (Devin Thomas, 31 blocks) has more blocks than the Florida State blocks leader (Okaro White, 27 blocks).
- The Wake Forest scoring leader (Travis McKie, 320 points) has more points than the Florida State scoring leader (Michael Snaer, 292 points).
- Travis McKie is ranked 8th in the ACC in points, 9th in the ACC in rebounds, and 5th in the ACC in steals.
- Wake Forest has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (38% vs 61%).
- It must sting. Wake Forest has blown out Florida State by 20 points or more on 4 occasions since 2000.
- At least you keep showing up. Wake Forest has an average margin of victory of 11 over Florida State in 22 wins since 1991.
- C.J. Harris is ranked 9th in the ACC in points.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Wake Forest has come back to win after being down at half against Florida State 5 times since 1998.
- The Wake Forest steals leader (Travis McKie, 32 steals) has more steals than the Florida State steals leader (Michael Snaer, 23 steals).
- The Wake Forest rebounding leader (Travis McKie, 168 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Florida State rebounding leader (Okaro White, 125 rebounds).
|C-||T. Whisnant II||20||6||1||1||1||0||0|
|C-||A. Adala Moto||16||6||4||0||1||0||1|
|D+||A. Roundtree III||12||3||2||1||1||1||1|