|West Virginia||A Murray 9.7||A Murray 6.6||J Staten 3.0|
|TCU||K Anderson 11.0||A McKinney 7.0||K Anderson 3.2|
West Virginia heads to Daniel-Meyer Coliseum on Saturday to take on TCU. Tipoff is at 4 p.m. EST and you can see it on Big 12 Network or MASN. The Mountaineers beat the Horned Frogs 71-50 on Jan. 23.
West Virginia is in seventh place in the conference, TCU is in 10th place.
In their last outing, behind 14 points from Deniz Kilicli, the Mountaineers defeated Texas 60-58 on Feb. 4. While contributing 4.1 rebounds per game, he also scores 7.7 points per game. For the Horned Frogs, Connell Crossland finished with 8 points and 15 rebounds in the 62-55 win over Kansas on Feb. 6. He is averaging 5.8 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
West Virginia has a statistical advantage over TCU in one significant area, scoring, where the Mountaineers have an edge over the Horned Frogs, 66 points per game to 54 points per game.
- How does our back look? West Virginia is ranked higher than TCU in the Big 12 (#7 vs #10).
- Aaric Murray is ranked 10th in the Big 12 in rebounds and 5th in the Big 12 in blocks.
- West Virginia has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than TCU (1 vs 0).
- Morgantown isn't as congested as Fort Worth (population is significantly lower).
- We just win. West Virginia has more wins over the last 5 years than TCU (131 vs 80).
- The West Virginia blocks leader (Aaric Murray, 34 blocks) has more blocks than the TCU blocks leader (Devonta Abron, 18 blocks).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 West Virginia has recruited more Top 50 high school players than TCU (3 vs 0).
- Diaper Dandies love us. West Virginia has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than TCU (1 vs 0).
- West Virginia players are more experienced than TCU players (12,615 minutes played vs 11,346 minutes played).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? West Virginia currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (979 to 948) than TCU, per the NCAA.
|D+||N. Butler Lind||27||5||2||2||1||1||2|
|D||C. Hill Jr.||19||3||2||0||0||0||1|
|D||Clyde Smith III||12||1||1||1||0||0||1|