|Delaware||D Saddler 19.3||J Hagins 10.6||D Saddler 2.9|
|George Mason||S Wright 17.7||S Wright 5.3||B Allen 3.5|
On Saturday, Delaware travels to Patriot Center to take on George Mason. Tipoff is at 2 p.m. EST and you can catch it on CBSSN. The Fightin' Blue Hens are 2-6 against the Patriots over the last four years. The last time they met (Feb. 1, 2012) they won 65-60.
Delaware is in fifth place in the CAA and would love to gain ground on George Mason, who sit in fourth place.
In their last matchup on Feb. 6, Devon Saddler put up 20 points and 5 rebounds for the Fightin' Blue Hens in a loss to Towson, 85-65. With 19.3 points per game and 2.9 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. For the Patriots, Jonathan Arledge finished with 21 points and 7 rebounds in the 85-74 win over Old Dominion on Feb. 4. He contributes 4.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 6.9 points per game.
George Mason StatSmack
- Delaware is better under pressure, and has defeated George Mason in 4 out of the last 6 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- Jarvis Threatt is ranked 5th in the CAA in steals.
- Delaware has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than George Mason according to Kiplinger (61% vs 39%).
- Jamelle Hagins is ranked 7th nationally in rebounds and 27th nationally in blocks.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Delaware has a stronger schedule than George Mason this season (SOS Rank: #171 vs #193).
- Delaware beat George Mason by 5 points the last time they played (Feb 01, 2012).
- The Delaware blocks leader (Jamelle Hagins, 53 blocks) has more blocks than the George Mason blocks leader (Erik Copes, 27 blocks).
- The Delaware rebounding leader (Jamelle Hagins, 243 rebounds) has more rebounds than the George Mason rebounding leader (Sherrod Wright, 123 rebounds).
- Delaware has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than George Mason (#26 vs #90).
- The Delaware steals leader (Jarvis Threatt, 38 steals) has more steals than the George Mason steals leader (Sherrod Wright, 29 steals).
- The Delaware three-point leader (Kyle Anderson, 41 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the George Mason three-point leader (Sherrod Wright, 30 three-pointers).