|Brown||S McGonagill 14.7||R Maia 7.5||S McGonagill 4.8|
|Princeton||I Hummer 15.9||I Hummer 6.7||I Hummer 4.5|
Princeton plays host to Brown at Jadwin Gymnasium on Friday. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. EST. The Tigers are 5-3 against the Bears over the last four years. The last time they met (Mar. 3, 2012) they won 81-47.
Brown is in third place in the Ivy League and just behind first place Princeton with a chance to catch up.
The Tigers got past Columbia 72-66 on Feb. 2 with the help of 17 points from T.J. Bray. He is averaging 8.6 points per game while also contributing a team-high 1.8 steals per game. For the Bears, Sean McGonagill finished with 20 points and 5 rebounds in the 89-82 loss to Harvard on Feb. 2. He contributes a team-leading 14.7 points per game, 4.8 assists per game, and 1.5 steals per game.
- At least you keep showing up. Princeton has an average margin of victory of 15 over Brown in 47 wins since 1980.
- Princeton takes less vacation, with more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Brown (2 vs 0).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Princeton has a stronger schedule than Brown this season (SOS Rank: #113 vs #265).
- Princeton is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Princeton is 217 lbs compared to 209 lbs for Brown.
- People just expect us to beat you. Princeton has been the favorite 27 out of the last 31 times.
- T.J. Bray is ranked 8th in the Ivy League in assists and 3rd in the Ivy League in steals.
- Princeton has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than Brown (#32 vs #91).
- Princeton allows fewer rebounds (29.8 allowed per game vs 34.3 allowed per game) than Brown this season.
- Princeton is a better free-throw-shooting team (70.4% vs 62.6%) than Brown this season.
- Ian Hummer is ranked 2nd in the Ivy League in points, 5th in the Ivy League in rebounds, 4th in the Ivy League in assists, and 6th in the Ivy League in blocks.
- Even computers respect Princeton more. We have a better RPI this season than Brown (RPI: #119 vs #231).
|D||M. Washington Jr||2||0||1||0||0||0||0|