25 Ways To Know If You're a New York Mets Fan
I started a series about 25 Ways to Know if You're a _____ Fan and they have received gotten good reaction. I decided to write the next one on the New York Mets in honor of their new ballpark.
So, New York City, here is your list!
- One of the main reasons that you wanted a new ballpark is so you wouldn't have headaches from the stadium stereo system.
- You referred to Shea Stadium as "our dump."
- You want to bite the apple that pops out after home runs.
- You have a statue of Bill Buckner in your room.
- You have skipped work or school to go to a game.
- You plan to propose on Citi Field's regular season opener.
- You wear K-Rod goggles everywhere you go.
- You asked Santa for Jose Reyes's speed.
- You think that the Mets have had a better history than the Yankees.
- Your nickname is Mr. Met.
- You guarantee a Playoff appearance because of the new bullpen.
- Mr. Met is your idol.
- You think Carlos Beltran looks good in orange.
- Same with K-Rod.
- You changed your pitching style to K-Rod's.
- You buy baseball equipment because David Wright endorses it.
- Philly Cheese Steaks look tempting but you won't eat one because it's from Philadelphia.
- You make fun of Phillies fans because they "boo" so quickly, but you then do the same.
- You put the "Subway" into "Subway Series" by taking it to Shea Stadium last season when the game was moved there from Yankee Stadium.
- You think that it's unfair that Yankee Stadium got the All-Star game. You wish they would have played half at Shea.
- You have had a countdown calendar until the Home Opener at Citi Field.
- You would give a vital organ to have been around in 1969.
- You named your son Nolan, Tom, or Mookie.
- You learned that Mets stands for 'Metropolitans', and now you call them the Metropolitans.
- You think the Mets are the best team ever!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?