St. Francis (PA) 48
(2-20, 1-11 away)
Robert Morris 60
(16-8, 8-2 home)
Venue: Charles L. Sewall Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
|St. Francis (PA)
|St. Francis (PA)
||U Shannon 12
||E Brown 6
||G Brown 3
||L Jones 20
||R Johnson 9
||A Myers-Pate 3
On an evening when they had only seven turnovers, Robert Morris topped St. Francis (PA) 60-48 in NEC action. With the win, the Colonials remain unbeaten against St. Francis (PA) this season at 2-0. The Colonials were led by Lucky Jones, who put up a career-high 20 points plus two rebounds. Karvel Anderson had 17 points and added five rebounds. Greg Brown finished with four points and five rebounds for the Red Flash. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when Robert Morris (16-8, 8-3 NEC) hosts Wagner (13-9, 7-4 NEC).
Robert Morris Game Notes
- Robert Morris started 16-8 during the 2011, 2009, 2008, and 2006 seasons (since 1996).
- The Colonials have won 75% of the time this season (6-2) after recording 4 or more blocks.
- RMU has won 88% of the time this season (14-2) when opponents record 14 or fewer free throws made.
- RMU has won 78% of the time this season (7-2) after holding an opponent to under 28.6% three-point percentage.
- This season Robert Morris has won 71% of the time (5-2) when Karvel Anderson has 17 points or more and 80% of the time (4-1) when Lucky Jones plays 32 minutes or more.
- RMU set a season low for three-pointers (4).
- This is the 10th game at home this season--RMU has a 7.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Lucky Jones recorded a team season high in free throws made with 13.
- Lucky Jones accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- Russell Johnson accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Lucky Jones has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 24 games this season.
- Russell Johnson has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Lucky Jones's career.
- Lucky Jones has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Lucky Jones had career highs with 20 points, a 100% field goal percentage, and 13 free throws made.
- Karvel Anderson has 5 straight double-digit point games.
St. Francis (PA) Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Umar Shannon and Dominique Major) accounted for 45.8% of the points.
- Umar Shannon has led the team in scoring 8 times in 22 games this season.