Mount St. Mary's 65
(9-13, 3-11 away)
(13-9, 8-2 home)
Venue: Spiro Sports Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
|Mount St. Mary's
|Mount St. Mary's
||R Whack 19
||S Prescott 5
||J Norfleet 7
||J Williams 19
||J Williams 9
||K Ortiz 7
On Wednesday, February 6th, Mount St. Mary's took on Wagner and was taken down by the Seahawks 74-65 in conference play. The Mountaineers are now 0-2 against Wagner this season. The Mountaineers were paced by Rashad Whack, who got a game-high 19 points, with 15 coming from three-point range. Julian Norfleet had seven points and added seven assists (3 Reb 3 Blk). For the Seahawks, Jonathon Williams finished with a team-high 19 points and nine rebounds. Mount St. Mary's (9-13, 4-7 NEC) takes on St. Francis (PA) (2-20, 2-9 NEC) on Saturday, February 9th on the road.
Mount St. Mary's Game Notes
- Mount St. Mary's started 9-13 during the 2005 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The Mountaineers have lost 89% of the time this season (1-8) after having a field goal percentage of 40.4% or worse.
- Mount St. Mary's has lost 89% of the time this season (1-8) after recording 8 or fewer steals.
- When the opposition records 38 or more rebounds this season, Mount St. Mary's has lost 86% of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition records 74 or more total points this season, Mount St. Mary's has lost 80% of the time (2-8).
- When the opposition commits 13 or fewer turnovers this season, Mount St. Mary's has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- The Mountaineers set season highs for assists (19) and blocks (3).
- The last time Mount St. Mary's recorded at least 19 assists was Dec 04, 2010 against Quinnipiac.
- Mount St. Mary's has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 9 games.
- Julian Norfleet recorded a team season high in blocks with 3.
- The top two scorers (Rashad Whack and Kelvin Parker) accounted for 52.3% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (12).
- Rashad Whack has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 22 games this season.
- Sam Prescott has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 22 games this season.
- Julian Norfleet had a career high with 7 assists.
- Shivaughn Wiggins has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Rashad Whack has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Wagner Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jonathon Williams and Latif Rivers) accounted for 48.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jonathon Williams and Josh Thompson) accounted for 44.7% of the rebounds.
- Jonathon Williams has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 12 times in 22 games this season.
- Jonathon Williams has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Thompson set a career high with 8 defensive rebounds.
- Latif Rivers has 4 straight double-digit point games.