Fresno State 64
(8-13, 5-6 home)
Venue: Save Mart Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||A Marshall 19
||A Bennett 9
||K Reinhardt 4
||K Olekaibe 21
||T Johnson 10
||A Anderson 3
On Wednesday, February 6th, UNLV was edged by Fresno State 64-55 in conference play. The Rebels were paced by Anthony Marshall, who put up a team-high 19 points and six rebounds. Anthony Bennett had 15 points and added nine rebounds. Tyler Johnson registered a double-double for the Bulldogs on 15 points and 10 rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when UNLV (17-6, 4-4 MWC) welcomes 15th-ranked New Mexico (20-3, 7-1 MWC).
UNLV Game Notes
- UNLV started 17-6 during the 2010 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- UNLV has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 9 or fewer free throws made.
- UNLV set season lows for field goals made (21), field goal percentage (0.35), three-pointers (4), three-point percentage (0.19), and total points (55).
- The Rebels have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Anthony Marshall accounted for 34.5% of the team's points.
- Anthony Marshall has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 23 games this season.
- Anthony Bennett has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 23 games this season.
- Anthony Marshall had a career high with 3 three-pointers.
- Anthony Bennett has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Tyler Johnson recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 9.
- Kevin Olekaibe accounted for 32.8% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Tyler Johnson and Kevin Foster) accounted for 51.4% of the rebounds.
- Tyler Johnson has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 21 games this season.
- Tyler Johnson recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Tyler Johnson has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Tyler Johnson recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 2nd of his career.
- Tyler Johnson set career highs with 10 rebounds and 9 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Kevin Olekaibe's career.
- Allen Huddleston has 4 straight double-digit point games.
|B-||Jerry Brown Jr||21||2||4||1||1||3||1|