Colorado State 73
(19-4, 5-4 away)
(11-11, 9-4 home)
Venue: Lawlor Events Center
10:15PM ET / 7:15PM PT, February 06, 2013
||G Smith 28
||C Iverson 16
||D Green 5
||M Story 31
||J Evans Jr 7
||D Burton 3
On Wednesday, February 6th, Colorado State got a road victory against Nevada 73-69 in conference action. Greg Smith picked up a double-double in the win with a career-high 28 points and 12 rebounds. Colton Iverson played his way to a double-double as well with 10 points and 16 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). For the Wolf Pack, Malik Story got a game-high 31 points, including 7-of-11 shooting from three-point range. The Rams are on an eight-game win streak. Colorado State (19-4, 6-2 MWC) takes on San Diego State (16-5, 4-3 MWC) on Wednesday, February 13th on their home court.
Colorado State Game Notes
- The last time CSU started the season 19-4 was 1997.
- The win over Nevada extended the Colorado State winning streak to 4 games.
- The Rams have won 3 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Colorado State is 22-21 in close games.
- The Rams have won every game this season (8-0) after recording 6 or more steals.
- Colorado State has won 90% of the time this season (9-1) when its three-point percentage has been 35.3% or better.
- Colorado State has won 90% of the time this season (9-1) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- CSU has won 94% of the time this season (17-1) after holding an opponent to under 36.8% three-point percentage.
- CSU has won 93% of the time this season (14-1) when opponents record 5 or fewer steals.
- This season Colorado State has won 84% of the time (16-3) when Colton Iverson has 10 points or more, 75% of the time (9-3) when Dorian Green plays 36 minutes or more, and 86% of the time (6-1) when Daniel Bejarano has 4 field goals made or more.
- The Rams have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 23 games.
- This is the 4th win of the season where the Rams came back after being down at halftime.
- Greg Smith recorded a team season high in points with 28 and field goals made with 11.
- Greg Smith accounted for 38.3% of the team's points.
- Colton Iverson accounted for 34.7% of the team's rebounds.
- Greg Smith has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 23 games this season.
- Colton Iverson has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 23 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Greg Smith's career.
- Greg Smith recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 3rd of his career.
- Greg Smith had career highs with 28 points, 11 field goals made, and a 100% three-point percentage.
- Wes Eikmeier has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dorian Green has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Colton Iverson recorded the 15th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Colton Iverson recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 12th of his career.
- Colton Iverson had career highs with 16 rebounds and 7 offensive rebounds.
Nevada Game Notes
- The Wolf Pack have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Nevada is 31-27 in close games.
- This loss extended the Wolf Pack losing streak to 3 games.
- Malik Story recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 7 and three pointers attempted with 11.
- Malik Story accounted for 44.9% of the team's points.
- Malik Story has led the team in scoring 9 times in 22 games this season.
- Jerry Evans Jr has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Malik Story's career.
- Malik Story set a career high with 7 three-pointers.
- Deonte Burton has 9 straight double-digit point games.
|-||Joe De Ciman||4||3||0||0||0||0||1|
|B||Jerry Evans Jr||36||6||7||1||1||1||2|