(14-9, 2-6 away)
(7) Arizona 73
(20-2, 12-1 home)
Venue: McKale Center
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||D Powell 24
||J Huestis 10
||D Powell 4
||M Lyons 25
||K Parrom 9
||M Lyons 6
No. 7 Arizona came out on top against Stanford 73-66 in Pac 12 action on Wednesday, February 6th. The Wildcats got the win with a season-high 25 points and six assists from Mark Lyons. Solomon Hill had a season-high 23 points and added six rebounds. Dwight Powell registered a double-double for the Cardinal with a team-high 24 points and 10 rebounds. Next up for Arizona (20-2, 8-2 Pac 12) is California (13-8, 5-4 Pac 12) on Sunday, February 10th on their home court.
Arizona Game Notes
- The last time Arizona started the season 20-2 was 2002.
- The win over Stanford extended the Arizona winning streak to 4 games.
- Arizona has won every game this season (10-0) when its field goal percentage has been 46.3% or better.
- The Wildcats have won every game this season (12-0) after recording 17 or more free throws made.
- Arizona has won every game this season (10-0) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- Arizona has won every game this season (13-0) when opponents record 22 or fewer field goals made.
- Arizona has won every game this season (8-0) after holding an opponent to under 37.9% field goal percentage.
- This season Arizona has won 88% of the time (14-2) when Nick Johnson plays 30 minutes or more, 92% of the time (12-1) when Mark Lyons has 4 free throws made or more, and 85% of the time (11-2) when Solomon Hill has 6 rebounds or more.
- This is the 5th win of the season where the Wildcats came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Arizona has a 13.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Mark Lyons recorded a team season high in points with 25.
- Mark Lyons accounted for 34.2% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kevin Parrom and Angelo Chol) accounted for 45.9% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (18) than the starters (15).
- Mark Lyons has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 22 games this season.
- Kevin Parrom has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 22 games this season.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Solomon Hill's career.
- Solomon Hill has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of Mark Lyons's career.
- Mark Lyons has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Kevin Parrom had a career high with 7 defensive rebounds.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Brandon Ashley.
Stanford Game Notes
- Dwight Powell recorded a team season high in free throws made with 10.
- Dwight Powell accounted for 36.3% of the team's points.
- Dwight Powell accounted for 30.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Dwight Powell has led the team in scoring 9 times and in rebounding 11 times in 23 games this season.
- Chasson Randle has 9 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Dwight Powell's career.
- Dwight Powell has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwight Powell recorded a double-double. It was his 6th this season and 9th of his career.
- Dwight Powell set a career high with 10 free throws made.
- Josh Huestis recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Josh Huestis has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Huestis recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 7th of his career.