Miami (OH) 64
(8-13, 3-8 away)
(10-10, 6-2 home)
Venue: Savage Hall
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||R Johnson 16
||W Felder 7
||Q Rollins 7
||J Brown 18
||N Boothe 5
||J Brown 8
On Wednesday, Feb. 6, Toledo took on Miami (OH) and got a slim victory over the RedHawks 65-64 in MAC action. The Rockets were led by Julius Brown, who got a game-high 18 points and eight assists. Rian Pearson had 16 points and added four rebounds. For the RedHawks, Allen Roberts finished with 15 points and two rebounds. Toledo (10-10, 6-3 MAC) gets Eastern Michigan (11-11, 4-4 MAC) at home on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Toledo Game Notes
- Toledo started 10-10 during the 2011, 2004, 2002, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Miami (OH) extended the Toledo winning streak to four games.
- The Rockets have won three close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Toledo is 23-23 in close games.
- The Rockets have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 15 or more assists.
- Toledo has won every game this season (4-0) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- Toledo has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 10 or fewer assists.
- This season Toledo has won 78 percent of the time (7-2) when Rian Pearson has six free throws made or more and 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Julius Brown has eight assists or more.
- The Rockets have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the seventh game at home this season--Toledo has a 4.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Julius Brown and Rian Pearson) accounted for 52.3 percent of the points.
- Julius Brown has led the team in scoring in eight out of 20 games this season.
- Nathan Boothe has led the team in rebounding in five out of 20 games this season.
- Rian Pearson has six straight double-digit point games.
- Julius Brown has five straight double-digit point games.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- The RedHawks have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Miami (OH) is 28-38 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Reggie Johnson and Allen Roberts) accounted for 48.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Felder and Geovonie McKnight) accounted for 41.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Reggie Johnson has led the team in scoring four times in 21 games this season.
- Will Felder has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 21 games this season.
- Will Felder has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Roberts has three straight double-digit point games.