Miami (OH) 64
(8-13, 3-8 away)
(10-10, 6-2 home)
Venue: Savage Hall
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||R Johnson 16
||W Felder 7
||Q Rollins 7
||J Brown 18
||N Boothe 5
||J Brown 8
Miami (OH) lost by a slim margin to Toledo 65-64 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 6. The RedHawks were led by Allen Roberts, who put up 15 points and two rebounds. Reggie Johnson had 16 points and added two rebounds. For the Rockets, Julius Brown finished with a game-high 18 points and eight assists. Miami (OH) (8-13, 3-6 MAC) takes on Akron (18-4, 9-0 MAC) on Saturday, Feb. 9 at home.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- The last time Miami (OH) started the season 8-13 was 2009.
- Miami (OH) beat the spread by six points. That makes the 7th time this season the RedHawks have beaten the spread.
- The RedHawks have been unlucky four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Miami (OH) is 28-38 in close games.
- Miami (OH) has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-7) after recording 10 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.1 percent or better this season, Miami (OH) has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 38.9 percent or better this season, Miami (OH) has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition records 24 or more field goals made this season, Miami (OH) has lost 82 percent of the time (2-9).
- The RedHawks have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Reggie Johnson and Allen Roberts) accounted for 48.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Will Felder and Geovonie McKnight) accounted for 41.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Reggie Johnson has led the team in scoring in four out of 21 games this season.
- Will Felder has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 21 games this season.
- Will Felder has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Allen Roberts has three straight double-digit point games.
Toledo Game Notes
- The Rockets won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Toledo is 23-23 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Julius Brown and Rian Pearson) accounted for 52.3 percent of the points.
- Julius Brown has led the team in scoring eight times in 20 games this season.
- Nathan Boothe has led the team in rebounding five times in 20 games this season.
- Rian Pearson has six straight double-digit point games.
- Julius Brown has five straight double-digit point games.