(12-11, 3-8 away)
(9-15, 5-4 home)
Venue: Cotterell Court
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||R Woods 26
||K Howard 6
||K Howard 6
||P Moore 14
||L Roh 6
||M Rolls 5
Colgate forced only nine turnovers and was destroyed by New Jersey Tech 77-58 on Wednesday, February 6th. The Raiders were paced by Matt McMullen, who put up three points and five rebounds. Murphy Burnatowski had 11 points and added four rebounds. Ryan Woods finished with a career-high 26 points for the Highlanders, making 6 of 7 from three-point range. Next up for Colgate (9-15, 3-4 Patriot) is American University (8-14, 3-4 Patriot) on Saturday, February 9th on the road.
Colgate Game Notes
- Colgate started 9-15 during the 2008, 2006, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Colgate has lost 100% of the time this season (0-7) after recording 58 or fewer total points.
- The Raiders have lost 100% of the time this season (0-9) after having a field goal percentage of 38.3% or worse.
- Colgate has lost 75% of the time this season (3-9) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition commits 9 or fewer turnovers this season, Colgate has lost 82% of the time (2-9).
- When the opposition records 15 or more assists this season, Colgate has lost 75% of the time (2-6).
- Colgate set season lows for blocks (0) and rebounds (29).
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Colgate has a 1.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Pat Moore and John Brandenburg) accounted for 46.5% of the points.
- Pat Moore has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 24 games this season.
- Luke Roh has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 24 games this season.
New Jersey Tech Game Notes
- Ryan Woods accounted for 33.7% of the team's points.
- Ryan Woods has led the team in scoring 10 times in 23 games this season.
- Daquan Holiday has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 6th 20-point game of Ryan Woods's career.
- Ryan Woods has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Ryan Woods set career highs with 26 points, 10 field goals made, a 83% field goal percentage, and 6 three-pointers.
- Chris Flores has 8 straight double-digit point games.