(12-11, 8-3 home)
Venue: Reynolds Center
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, February 06, 2013
||R Rucker 17
||R Rucker 6
||Q Taylor 6
||R Ray 17
||K Black 6
||P Swilling Jr. 3
On Wednesday, February 6th, UAB got a road win against Tulsa 70-63 in C-USA play. The Blazers got the win with 14 points and six assists from Quincy Taylor. Fahro Alihodzic had six points and added five rebounds. For the Golden Hurricane, Rashad Ray finished with a season-high 17 points and two rebounds. UAB (10-13, 2-6 C-USA) takes on Marshall (10-13, 3-5 C-USA) on Saturday, February 9th on their home court.
UAB Game Notes
- The last time UAB started the season 10-13 was 2011.
- UAB beat the spread by 10 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Blazers have beaten the spread.
- UAB has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 63 or fewer total points.
- UAB has won every game this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.5% field goal percentage.
- The Blazers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Rod Rucker and Quincy Taylor) accounted for 44.2% of the points.
- Rod Rucker has led the team in scoring 9 times and in rebounding 16 times in 23 games this season.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Jordan Swing.
Tulsa Game Notes
- This loss extended the Golden Hurricane losing streak to 3 games.
- The top two scorers (Rashad Ray and Patrick Swilling Jr.) accounted for 44.4% of the points.
- Kauri Black has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 23 games this season.
- Patrick Swilling Jr. has 5 straight double-digit point games.
|B||P. Swilling Jr.||34||11||2||3||1||0||0|