High Point 58
(12-10, 4-7 away)
(10-14, 7-6 home)
Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||A Chaney 18
||J Brown 8
||D McGaughy 3
||D Leonard 12
||T Freeman 8
||T Freeman 8
On Wednesday, February 6th, Campbell lost on their home court to High Point 58-52 in conference play. The Fighting Camels were paced by Trey Freeman, who put up six points and eight rebounds. Darius Leonard had a team-high 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Panthers, John Brown got 14 points and eight rebounds. Campbell (10-14, 5-5 Big South) gets Charleston Southern (12-8, 7-2 Big South) on the road on Saturday, February 9th.
Campbell Game Notes
- Campbell started 10-14 during the 2008, 2007, 1999, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Campbell has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 52 or fewer total points.
- The Fighting Camels have lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 39.3% or worse.
- Campbell has lost 86% of the time this season (1-6) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.0% or better this season, Campbell has lost 100% of the time (0-10).
- When the opposition records 5 or more blocks this season, Campbell has lost 86% of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition records 7 or more steals this season, Campbell has lost 75% of the time (3-9).
- Campbell set a season low for free throws made (5).
- Campbell has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 4 games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Campbell has a 4.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Darius Leonard and Antwon Oliver) accounted for 42.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Trey Freeman and Antwon Oliver) accounted for 45.7% of the rebounds.
- Trey Freeman had a career high with 7 defensive rebounds.
High Point Game Notes
- Allan Chaney accounted for 31.0% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (John Brown and Allan Chaney) accounted for 43.7% of the rebounds.
- Allan Chaney has led the team in scoring 8 times in 22 games this season.
- John Brown has led the team in rebounding 9 times in 22 games this season.
- Allan Chaney has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- John Brown has 19 straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Weary has 4 straight double-digit point games.