On Wednesday, February 6th, Fordham took on Saint Louis and lost big against the Billikens 90-73 in conference play. Branden Frazier put up 11 points and eight assists in a losing effort. Mandell Thomas had a season-high 22 points. Dwayne Evans registered a double-double for the Billikens on a career-high 24 points and 10 rebounds. Next up for Fordham (6-17, 2-6 A-10) is La Salle (15-6, 5-3 A-10) on Saturday, February 9th on the road.
Fordham Game Notes
- Fordham started 6-17 during the 2010 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Fordham has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 90 or more total points this season, Fordham has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 33 or more field goals made this season, Fordham has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.2% or better this season, Fordham has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- The Rams set a season high for free throws made (19).
- Fordham has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 8th game at home this season--Fordham has a -0.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Mandell Thomas accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ryan Canty and Branden Frazier) accounted for 46.6% of the rebounds.
- Ryan Canty has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 23 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Mandell Thomas's career.
- Mandell Thomas has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Saint Louis Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Dwayne Evans and Cody Ellis) accounted for 51.1% of the points.
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Dwayne Evans has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 14 times in 22 games this season.
- Jordair Jett has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Dwayne Evans's career.
- Dwayne Evans has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwayne Evans recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 13th of his career.
- Dwayne Evans set career highs with 24 points and 10 field goals made.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Cody Ellis's career.
- Cody Ellis set career highs with 22 points and 6 three-pointers.
- Rob Loe set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.