Saint Louis 90
(17-5, 3-3 away)
(6-17, 5-5 home)
Venue: Rose Hill Gym
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||D Evans 24
||D Evans 10
||M McCall Jr 6
||M Thomas 22
||R Canty 9
||B Frazier 8
On Wednesday, February 6th, Saint Louis smoked Fordham 90-73 in A-10 action. Dwayne Evans earned a double-double for the Billikens including a career-high 24 points and 10 rebounds. Grandy Glaze had a career-high 10 points and added three rebounds. For the Rams, Branden Frazier finished with 11 points and eight assists. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when Saint Louis (17-5, 6-2 A-10) goes to Richmond (14-9, 4-4 A-10).
Saint Louis Game Notes
- The last time SLU started the season 17-5 was 2011.
- The win over Fordham extended the Saint Louis winning streak to 5 games.
- SLU beat the spread by 3 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Billikens have beaten the spread.
- The Billikens have won 91% of the time this season (10-1) after recording 17 or more free throws made.
- Saint Louis has won 83% of the time this season (5-1) when its three-point percentage has been 41.2% or better.
- SLU has won 89% of the time this season (16-2) when opponents record 6 or fewer three-pointers.
- This season Saint Louis has won 100% of the time (7-0) when Jordair Jett has 14 points or more, 75% of the time (9-3) when Mike McCall Jr plays 30 minutes or more, and 90% of the time (9-1) when Dwayne Evans has 4 free throws made or more.
- The Billikens set season highs for assists (20), field goals made (33), and total points (90).
- The last time SLU recorded at least 20 assists was Feb 09, 2011 against La Salle.
- SLU set a season low for turnovers (5).
- The Billikens have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- Saint Louis has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Dwayne Evans and Cody Ellis) accounted for 51.1% of the points.
- Dwayne Evans accounted for 31.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Dwayne Evans has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 14 times in 22 games this season.
- Jordair Jett has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Dwayne Evans's career.
- Dwayne Evans has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Dwayne Evans recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 13th of his career.
- Dwayne Evans had career highs with 24 points and 10 field goals made.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Cody Ellis's career.
- Cody Ellis had career highs with 22 points and 6 three-pointers.
- Rob Loe had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
Fordham Game Notes
- This loss extended the Rams losing streak to 3 games.
- Mandell Thomas accounted for 30.1% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ryan Canty and Branden Frazier) accounted for 46.6% of the rebounds.
- Ryan Canty has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Mandell Thomas's career.
- Mandell Thomas has 4 straight double-digit point games.
|B||Mike McCall Jr||30||6||1||6||2||0||0|