St. Joseph's (PA) faced off with Dayton on Wednesday, February 6th and lost to the Flyers 60-54 in conference play. The Hawks got nine points and nine rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk) from Halil Kanacevic. Langston Galloway had nine points and added four assists. For the Flyers, Devin Oliver finished with eight points and 12 rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when St. Joseph's (PA) (13-8, 4-4 A-10) travels to Massachusetts (15-6, 5-3 A-10).
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- St. Joseph's (PA) started 13-8 during the 2011 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- St. Joseph's (PA) has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 2 or fewer steals.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 43.4% or better this season, St. Joseph's (PA) has lost 88% of the time (1-7).
- StJoe set a season low for steals (2).
- The Hawks have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 2nd loss of the season where the Hawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Carl Jones and C.J. Aiken) accounted for 42.5% of the points.
- Halil Kanacevic accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Carl Jones has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 21 games this season.
- Halil Kanacevic has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 21 games this season.
- Carl Jones has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Dayton Game Notes
- Kevin Dillard accounted for 38.3% of the team's points.
- Devin Oliver accounted for 34.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring 10 times in 22 games this season.
- Devin Oliver has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 22 games this season.
- Devin Oliver recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Kevin Dillard's career.
- Kevin Dillard set a career high with 8 field goals made.