Dayton topped St. Joseph's (PA) 60-54 in conference play on Wednesday, February 6th. The Flyers got the win with eight points and 12 rebounds from Devin Oliver. Kevin Dillard had a game-high 23 points. Halil Kanacevic got nine points and nine rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk) for the Hawks. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when Dayton (13-9, 3-5 A-10) welcomes Temple (15-7, 4-4 A-10).
Dayton Game Notes
- The last time UD started the season 13-9 was 2000.
- UD beat the spread by 2 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Flyers have beaten the spread.
- UD has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- This season Dayton has won 88% of the time (7-1) when Kevin Dillard has 5 free throws made or more.
- This is the 2nd win of the season where the Flyers came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--UD has a 12.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Kevin Dillard accounted for 38.3% of the team's points.
- Devin Oliver accounted for 34.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Kevin Dillard has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 22 games this season.
- Devin Oliver has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 22 games this season.
- Devin Oliver recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Kevin Dillard's career.
- Kevin Dillard had a career high with 8 field goals made.
St. Joseph's (PA) Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Carl Jones and C.J. Aiken) accounted for 42.5% of the points.
- Halil Kanacevic accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Carl Jones has led the team in scoring 7 times in 21 games this season.
- Halil Kanacevic has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 21 games this season.
- Carl Jones has 4 straight double-digit point games.