(13-10, 6-6 away)
(3-20, 2-9 home)
Venue: Binghamton University Events Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||M Nwakamma 22
||N Sikma 9
||Y Moore 5
||J Reed 17
||J Reed 9
||J Reed 5
Hartford squared off with Binghamton on Wednesday, February 6th and won on the road versus the Bearcats 76-62 in conference play. With the win, the Hawks stay unbeaten against Binghamton this season at 2-0. The Hawks got the win with nine points and nine rebounds from Nate Sikma. Mark Nwakamma had a game-high 22 points and added seven rebounds. For the Bearcats, Jordan Reed finished with a team-high 17 points and nine rebounds (5 Ast 3 Stl). Hartford (13-10, 6-4 America East) welcomes Stony Brook (17-5, 8-1 America East) on Saturday, February 9th.
Hartford Game Notes
- The Hawks have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 17 or more assists.
- Hartford has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when its field goal percentage has been 46.6% or better.
- Hartford has won 83% of the time this season (10-2) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- This season Hartford has won 100% of the time (6-0) when Mark Nwakamma has 22 points or more and 100% of the time (4-0) when Yolonzo Moore has 5 assists or more.
- The Hawks set a season high for rebounds (42).
- The last time Hartford recorded at least 42 rebounds was Nov 11, 2011 against Sacred Heart.
- The Hawks have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Mark Nwakamma and John Peterson) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (23) than the starters (15).
- The bench recorded more points (40) than the starters (36).
- Mark Nwakamma has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 23 games this season.
- Nate Sikma has led the team in rebounding in 6 out of 23 games this season.
- John Peterson had career highs with 16 points, 6 field goals made, and 4 three-pointers.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Mark Nwakamma's career.
- Mark Nwakamma has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- Nate Sikma had a career high with 9 rebounds.
Binghamton Game Notes
- This loss extended the Bearcats losing streak to 4 games.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Reed and Taylor Johnston) accounted for 51.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Reed and Brian Freeman) accounted for 45.1% of the rebounds.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in scoring 16 times and in rebounding 17 times in 23 games this season.
- Jordan Reed has 7 straight double-digit point games.