George Washington 79
(11-10, 5-5 away)
(7-15, 6-5 home)
Venue: A.J. Palumbo Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||L Kromah 19
||I Armwood 13
||B Bynes 5
||D Colter 18
||Q Winters 5
||D Colter 6
Duquesne was destroyed by George Washington 79-57 in conference play in a game where they were outrebounded by the Colonials 47-27. The Dukes were led by Derrick Colter, who put up a team-high 18 points (6 Ast 4 Stl) on 53% shooting in 35 minutes. Jeremiah Jones scored 14 points and added two rebounds. For the Colonials, Lasan Kromah got a season-high 19 points and six rebounds. The Dukes have currently lost 10 games straight. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when Duquesne (7-15, 0-8 A-10) hosts Xavier (12-9, 5-3 A-10).
Duquesne Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:33 left to go.
- The last time Duquesne started the season 7-15 was 2000.
- Duquesne has lost 100% of the time this season (0-5) after recording 57 or fewer total points.
- The Dukes have lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 35.1% or worse.
- Duquesne has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after committing 18 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 32 or more field goals made this season, Duquesne has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.8% or better this season, Duquesne has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 47 or more rebounds this season, Duquesne has lost 100% of the time (0-4).
- Duquesne has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Duquesne has a -0.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Derrick Colter accounted for 31.5% of the team's points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (12) than the starters (9).
- Derrick Colter has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 22 games this season.
- Quevyn Winters has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 22 games this season.
- Jeremiah Jones has 3 straight double-digit point games.
George Washington Game Notes
- Lasan Kromah recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 3.
- The top two scorers (Lasan Kromah and Isaiah Armwood) accounted for 41.7% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Isaiah Armwood and Lasan Kromah) accounted for 40.4% of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (40) than the starters (39).
- Lasan Kromah has led the team in scoring 6 times in 21 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 21 games this season.
- Isaiah Armwood recorded the 9th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Isaiah Armwood recorded a double-double. It was his 6th this season and 7th of his career.