St. Bonaventure 58
(10-11, 3-7 away)
(14) Butler 77
(19-4, 12-0 home)
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 06, 2013
||D Conger 18
||M Simmons 4
||C Kloof 2
||R Clarke 17
||A Smith 7
||R Clarke 5
On Wednesday, February 6th, St. Bonaventure allowed 33 points from three-point territory to No. 14 Butler and was crushed by the Bulldogs 77-58 in conference play. The Bonnies are still looking for their first win over an AP-Ranked team this season (0-2). Demetrius Conger put up a game-high 18 points and three rebounds in the loss. Marquise Simmons scored nine points and added four rebounds. For the Bulldogs, Rotnei Clarke got a team-high 17 points and five rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, February 9th when St. Bonaventure (10-11, 3-5 A-10) travels to Rhode Island (6-15, 1-7 A-10).
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:37 left to go.
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 10-11 was 1998.
- Prior to this game, St. Bonaventure played 10 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 0-10.
- The Bonnies have lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after having a field goal percentage of 38.3% or worse.
- St. Bonaventure has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 8 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0% or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- The Bonnies have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 4 games.
- Demetrius Conger accounted for 31.0% of the team's points.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 21 games this season.
- Marquise Simmons has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 21 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has 8 straight double-digit point games.
Butler Game Notes
- Rotnei Clarke has led the team in scoring 14 times in 23 games this season.
- Andrew Smith has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 23 games this season.
- Rotnei Clarke has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Andrew Smith set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Khyle Marshall set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.