Joy R. Absalon-USA TODAY Sports
Dustin Pedroia in round four is a nice value.
37. Dustin Pedroia, 2B, Boston Red Sox
38. Allen Craig, 1B/OF, St. Louis Cardinals
39. Cliff Lee, SP, Philadelphia Phillies
40. Billy Butler, 1B, Kansas City Royals
41. Ian Kinsler, 2B, Texas Rangers
42. Yadier Molina, C, St. Louis Cardinals
43. Aramis Ramirez, 3B, Milwaukee Brewers
44. Felix Hernandez, SP, Seattle Mariners
45. Jacoby Ellsbury, OF, Boston Red Sox
46. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B, Washington Nationals
47. Chase Headley, 3B, San Diego Padres
48. Cole Hamels, SP, Philadelphia Phillies
I absolutely love getting Lee at 39th. That's crazy. I have him 18th overall, so getting him at the beginning of the fourth round would be a great bargain.
I also like Hernandez, Hamels, Butler and Kinsler falling this late as well. I have all of them significantly higher. It really surprises me that people are taking Starlin Castro before a perennial Cy Young contender in King Felix.
I think Craig, Molina, Ramirez, Zimmerman and Headley are being overvalued. I'm not sold on Headley just yet. He had one monster second-half, but I need to see more from him. He will definitely be reached for in your league, but don't be that guy.