|Alabama||T Releford 15.3||M Gueye 4.3||T Lacey 3.5|
|Auburn||F Sullivan 16.5||R Chubb 7.5||J Wallace 3.2|
On Wednesday, Auburn welcomes Alabama at Auburn Arena. It starts at 8:00 EST and you can see it on SEC Network or ESPN3.com. The Tigers are 3-5 against the Crimson Tide over the last four years. They fell 55-49 on 2/29/2012, the last time they met.
Auburn is currently in 11th place in the SEC and Alabama is in 2nd place.
In their last match-up, Frankie Sullivan finished with 12 points in the Tigers 91-77 loss against Missouri on February 2nd. He leads the team in scoring average, scoring 16.5 points per contest. For the Crimson Tide, Rodney Cooper finished with 11 points and 7 rebounds in the 58-54 win over Vanderbilt on February 2nd. He is averaging 10.7 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- The Auburn scoring leader (Frankie Sullivan) has more points than the Alabama scoring leader (Trevor Releford).
- Rob Chubb is ranked 6th in the SEC in rebounds.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Auburn has come back to win after being down at half against Alabama 7 times since 1999.
- Auburn players are more experienced than Alabama players (12,943 minutes played vs 11,019 minutes played).
- The Auburn rebounding leader (Rob Chubb) has more rebounds than the Alabama rebounding leader (Moussa Gueye).
- At least you keep showing up. Auburn has an average margin of victory of 13 over Alabama in 24 wins since 1980.
- It must sting. Auburn has blown out Alabama by 20 points or more on 4 occasions since 1997.
- Auburn can actually jump, with more rebounds (35.4 per game vs 31.7 per game) than Alabama this season.
- Josh Wallace is ranked 9th in the SEC in assists.
|D||Brian Greene Jr||13||4||1||1||1||0||1|