|Charlotte||D Mayfield 11.7||W Clayton 7.3||P Henry 3.4|
|Temple||K Wyatt 18.6||A Lee 7.8||K Wyatt 4.0|
On Wednesday, Temple welcomes Charlotte at Liacouras Center. The game tips off at 7:00 EST. The Owls are 3-1 against the 49ers over the last four years. The last time they met (1/25/2012) they won 79-57.
Temple is in 11th place in the conference, Charlotte is in 2nd place.
In their last match-up on February 2nd, Khalif Wyatt put up 34 points for the Owls in a loss to St. Joseph's (PA), 70-69. He leads the team with 18.6 points per game and 4.0 assists per game. In a 66-65 victory over Massachusetts on February 2nd, Chris Braswell put up 9 points and 7 rebounds for the 49ers. He contributes 5.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 11.4 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Charlotte performs well in free throw rate at 44.0. This ranks 1st in the conference and 20th in the country.
- Temple players are more experienced than Charlotte players (14,646 minutes played vs 11,379 minutes played).
- Khalif Wyatt is ranked 1st in the A-10 in points, 7th in the A-10 in three-pointers, and 7th in the A-10 in assists.
- The Temple rebounding leader (Anthony Lee) has more rebounds than the Charlotte rebounding leader (Willie Clayton).
- Temple is a better free-throw-shooting team (73.3% vs 64.5%) than Charlotte this season.
- At least you keep showing up. Temple has an average margin of victory of 15 over Charlotte in 7 wins since 1980.
- You get an A for effort, but Temple has emerged victorious against Charlotte the last 2 times they've played.
- Will Cummings is ranked 10th in the A-10 in steals.
- Temple has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (73.72% to 48.95%).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Temple has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Charlotte (5 vs 0).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Temple currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (980 to 940) than Charlotte, per the NCAA.
- Anthony Lee is ranked 6th in the A-10 in rebounds.