|Kansas||B McLemore 16.4||J Withey 8.3||E Johnson 4.9|
|TCU||K Anderson 11.2||A McKinney 6.9||K Anderson 3.3|
On Wednesday, TCU welcomes No. 5 Kansas at Daniel-Meyer Coliseum. Tip-off occurs at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN U. The Horned Frogs have not played the Jayhawks since the 2004-05 season, when they fell 93-74.
TCU is in 10th place in the Big 12, Kansas is in 1st place.
In spite of 13 points and 8 rebounds from Adrick McKinney, the Horned Frogs came up short 60-43 against Texas on February 2nd. In addition to a team-leading 6.9 rebounds per game, he chips in 8.5 points per game. For the Jayhawks, Travis Releford finished with 8 points in the 85-80 loss to Oklahoma State on February 2nd. He is averaging 12.6 points per game and leads the team in steals with 1.4 per game.
Reviewing current performance metrics, Kansas has an edge in three significant categories. The Jayhawks advantage over the Horned Frogs in blocked shots, with an average of seven per game to three per game. Additionally, Kansas has an edge over TCU in assists, 15 per game to 9 per game. Finally, the Jayhawks have the edge in scoring as well, 74 points per game to 54 points per game. When considering the Four Factors, Kansas performs well in effective field goal percentage at 53.2. This ranks 1st in the conference and 30th in the country.
- Adrick McKinney is ranked 6th in the Big 12 in rebounds.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? TCU currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (948 to 1000) than Kansas, per the NCAA.
- Kyan Anderson is ranked 8th in the Big 12 in assists and 5th in the Big 12 in steals.
- The TCU basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Kansas (93% vs 80%).
- The TCU steals leader (Kyan Anderson) has more steals than the Kansas steals leader (Travis Releford).
|C-||A. White III||6||3||2||0||0||0||1|
|D+||N. Butler Lind||27||5||2||2||1||1||2|
|D||C. Hill Jr.||19||3||2||0||0||0||1|
|D||Clyde Smith III||11||1||1||1||0||0||1|