|Louisville||R Smith 18.4||G Dieng 9.9||P Siva 6.1|
|Rutgers||E Carter 15.2||D Miller 5.7||D Miller 2.7|
Rutgers plays host to No. 11 Louisville at Louis Brown Athletic Center on Wednesday. Tip-off occurs at 7:30 EST and you can see it on MASN, MSG+, Big East. The Scarlet Knights are 0-4 against the Cardinals over the last four years. They lost 78-66 the last time they played (2/4/2012).
Rutgers is in 11th place in the conference, Louisville is in 3rd place.
In their last match-up on January 30th, Myles Mack put up 15 points for the Scarlet Knights in a loss to Cincinnati, 62-54. On top of a team-high 1.9 steals per game, he also scores 12.9 points per game. For the Cardinals, Russ Smith finished with 18 points and 5 rebounds in the 70-51 blowout of Marquette on February 3rd. With 18.4 points per game and 2.2 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Piscataway isn't as congested as Louisville (population is significantly lower).
- Rutgers players are more experienced than Louisville players (13,398 minutes played vs 13,259 minutes played).
- Winning is in our blood. Rutgers has a better record in close games than Louisville this season (5-2 vs 4-4).
- Myles Mack is ranked 10th in the Big East in three-pointers and 8th in the Big East in steals.
- The Rutgers basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Louisville (78% vs 50%).
|C||S. Van Treese||13||2||3||0||1||0||0|