|Alabama||T Releford 15.3||M Gueye 4.3||T Lacey 3.5|
|Auburn||F Sullivan 16.5||R Chubb 7.5||J Wallace 3.2|
Alabama visits Auburn Arena on Wednesday to take on Auburn. The game gets underway at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on SEC Network or ESPN3.com. The Crimson Tide are 5-3 against the Tigers over the last four years. The last time they met (2/29/2012) they won 55-49.
Alabama is in 2nd place in the conference, Auburn is in 11th place.
In a 58-54 triumph over Vanderbilt on February 2nd, Trevor Lacey put up 17 points for the Crimson Tide. He is averaging 12.4 points per game and leads the team in assists with 3.5 per game. For the Tigers, Rob Chubb finished with 10 points in the 91-77 loss to Missouri on February 2nd. He averages 9.6 points per game in addition to a team-best 7.5 rebounds per game.
- The Alabama blocks leader (Moussa Gueye) has more blocks than the Auburn blocks leader (Asauhn Dixon-Tatum).
- You get an A for effort, but Alabama has emerged victorious against Auburn the last 5 times they've played.
- Trevor Lacey is ranked 7th in the SEC in three-pointers and 6th in the SEC in assists.
- Alabama is better under pressure, and has defeated Auburn in 8 out of the last 12 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- The Alabama basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Auburn (75% vs 27%).
- Alabama has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (57% vs 80%).
- It must sting. Alabama has blown out Auburn by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 2003.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Alabama has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Auburn (14 vs 2).
- At least you keep showing up. Alabama has an average margin of victory of 9 over Auburn in 47 wins since 1980.
- Diaper Dandies love us. Alabama has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Auburn (10 vs 2).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Alabama has a stronger schedule than Auburn this season (SOS Rank: #52 vs #123).
|D||Brian Greene Jr||13||4||1||1||1||0||1|