|St. Francis (PA)||U Shannon 12.6||E Brown 8.6||U Shannon 3.9|
|Robert Morris||K Anderson 12.7||L Jones 6.0||V Jones 5.1|
On Wednesday, Robert Morris plays host to St. Francis (PA) at Charles L. Sewall Center. The game tips off at 7:00 EST and you can catch it on ESPN3.com or ROOT-PIT. The Colonials defeated the Red Flash 84-70 on January 24th and are 9-0 against them over the past four years.
Robert Morris is in 2nd place in the conference, St. Francis (PA) is in 11th place.
The Colonials got past Long Island 60-57 on February 2nd with the help of 13 points from Karvel Anderson. At 12.7, he paces the team in points per game. In a 64-61 victory over St. Francis (NY) on February 2nd, Earl Brown put up 19 points and 12 rebounds for the Red Flash. With 8.6 rebounds per game and 0.9 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Robert Morris looks to have the advantage over St. Francis (PA) in one significant area, scoring, where the Colonials have an edge over the Red Flash, 70 points per game to 61 points per game.
St. Francis (PA) StatSmack
- We just win. Robert Morris has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Francis (132 vs 40).
- Better not leave your building. Robert Morris has a better record on the road than St. Francis this season (7-5 vs 1-10).
- The Robert Morris scoring leader (Karvel Anderson) has more points than the St. Francis scoring leader (Umar Shannon).
- Lucky Jones is ranked 10th in the NEC in rebounds.
- We make our fans proud. Robert Morris has a better record at home than St. Francis this season (7-2 vs 1-9).
- Robert Morris has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (65.43% to 24.46%).
- Robert Morris has a better conference record than St. Francis this season (7-3 vs 2-8).
- Velton Jones is ranked 3rd in the NEC in assists and 6th in the NEC in steals.
- Even computers respect Robert Morris more. We have a better RPI this season than St. Francis (RPI: #145 vs #320).
- How does our back look? Robert Morris is ranked higher than St. Francis in the NEC (#2 vs #11).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Robert Morris has come back to win after being down at half against St. Francis 6 times since 1998.