On Tuesday, February 5th, Northern Iowa held Missouri State to just 27% from the floor and knocked off the Bears 48-37 in conference play. Anthony James earned a double-double for the Panthers with a game-high 14 points and 10 rebounds. Jake Koch had 11 points and added seven rebounds. For the Bears, Drew Wilson finished with two points and seven rebounds. Northern Iowa (13-11, 6-6 The Valley) gets Bradley (13-10, 5-6 The Valley) on the road on Sunday, February 10th.
Northern Iowa Game Notes
- The last time UNI started the season 13-11 was 2001.
- UNI has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 4 or fewer free throws made.
- The Panthers have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--UNI has a 15.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Anthony James and Jake Koch) accounted for 52.0% of the points.
- Anthony James accounted for 32.2% of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony James has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 3 times in 24 games this season.
- Anthony James recorded the 3rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Anthony James recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 3rd of his career.
- Anthony James had a career high with 10 defensive rebounds.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Marc Sonnen.
- Seth Tuttle had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
Missouri State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Downing and Dorrian Williams) accounted for 45.9% of the points.
- Anthony Downing has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 7 times in 24 games this season.