(13-11, 2-9 away)
(14-10, 11-3 home)
Venue: Carver Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 05, 2013
||C Ryan 27
||T Taylor 8
||T Taylor 4
||D Simms-Edwards 21
||T Pickett 8
||W Lemon Jr. 5
On Tuesday, February 5th, Bradley took on Evansville and beat the Aces 76-70 in conference play. Walt Lemon Jr. played well for the Braves and put up 18 points plus six rebounds. Dyricus Simms-Edwards had a team-high 21 points and added two rebounds. For the Aces, Colt Ryan finished with a game-high 27 points and four rebounds. Bradley (13-10, 5-6 The Valley) gets Northern Iowa (13-11, 6-6 The Valley) at home on Sunday, February 10th.
Bradley Game Notes
- The last time BU started the season 14-10 was 2007.
- BU beat the spread by 4.5 points. That makes the 12th time this season the Braves have beaten the spread.
- The Braves have won every game this season (8-0) after recording 76 or more total points.
- Bradley has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when its field goal percentage has been 49.1% or better.
- BU has won 85% of the time this season (11-2) after holding an opponent to under 45.0% field goal percentage.
- This season Bradley has won 86% of the time (6-1) when Walt Lemon Jr. has 18 points or more, 100% of the time (6-0) when Tyshon Pickett has 7 field goals made or more, and 75% of the time (6-2) when Will Egolf has 6 rebounds or more.
- Bradley has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- This is the 4th win of the season where the Braves came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--BU has a 9.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 17.
- The top two scorers (Dyricus Simms-Edwards and Tyshon Pickett) accounted for 51.3% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Tyshon Pickett and Will Egolf) accounted for 42.4% of the rebounds.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 24 games this season.
- Tyshon Pickett has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Dyricus Simms-Edwards's career.
- Dyricus Simms-Edwards has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Tyshon Pickett has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Evansville Game Notes
- Colt Ryan recorded a team season high in points with 27.
- Colt Ryan accounted for 38.5% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Troy Taylor and Egidijus Mockevicius) accounted for 42.4% of the rebounds.
- Colt Ryan has led the team in scoring 15 times in 24 games this season.
- Troy Taylor has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the 45th 20-point game of Colt Ryan's career.
- Colt Ryan has 3 straight 20+ point games.
|A||Walt Lemon Jr.||33||18||6||5||2||1||4|