|Saint Louis||D Evans 11.1||D Evans 6.5||J Jett 3.7|
|Fordham||B Frazier 16.0||C Gaston 8.1||B Frazier 5.1|
Fordham welcomes Saint Louis to Rose Hill Gym on Wednesday. Tip-off occurs at 8:00 EST and you can catch it on CBSSN. The Rams are 0-4 against the Billikens over the last four years. They fell 66-46 on 2/18/2012, the last time they met.
Fordham is in 13th place in the conference, Saint Louis is in 2nd place.
In their last match-up on February 2nd, Bryan Smith put up 17 points and 5 rebounds for the Rams in a loss to Virginia Commonwealth, 81-65. He is putting up 8.7 points per game while also averaging 3.5 rebounds per game. For the Billikens, Jordair Jett finished with 11 points and 5 rebounds in the 81-52 blowout of Dayton on February 2nd. He leads the team in assists with 3.7 per game and steals with 1.6 per game. When considering the Four Factors, Saint Louis performs well in defensive rebounding percentage at 73.1. This ranks 2nd in the conference and 26th in the country.
Saint Louis StatSmack
- The Fordham assist leader (Branden Frazier) has more assists than the Saint Louis assist leader (Jordair Jett).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Fordham has a stronger schedule than Saint Louis this season (SOS Rank: #79 vs #87).
- Ryan Canty is ranked 7th in the A-10 in rebounds.
- The Fordham rebounding leader (Ryan Canty) has more rebounds than the Saint Louis rebounding leader (Dwayne Evans).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Fordham currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (933 to 923) than Saint Louis, per the NCAA.
- Branden Frazier is ranked 5th in the A-10 in points and 48th nationally in assists.
- Fordham has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than Saint Louis according to Kiplinger (74.6% vs 60.5%).
- Fordham has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Saint Louis (#61 vs #88).
- Fordham can actually jump, with more rebounds (38.7 per game vs 31.8 per game) than Saint Louis this season.
|B-||Mike McCall Jr||30||10||3||3||1||0||2|