(14-9, 6-5 away)
(10-12, 6-9 home)
Venue: Allstate Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 05, 2013
||R Arcidiacono 23
||M Yarou 7
||R Arcidiacono 5
||C Melvin 19
||W Clahar 7
||B Young 5
On Tuesday, February 5th, DePaul lost in a blowout to Villanova 94-71 in conference play. The Blue Demons got 12 points and seven rebounds from Worrel Clahar. Cleveland Melvin had 19 points and added five rebounds. Tony Chennault got 10 points and four rebounds for the Wildcats. DePaul (10-12, 1-8 Big East) gets 24th-ranked Marquette (15-5, 6-2 Big East) on the road on Saturday, February 9th.
DePaul Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:56 left to go.
- DePaul has lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after recording 3 or fewer steals.
- When the opposition records 34 or more field goals made this season, DePaul has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition commits 13 or fewer turnovers this season, DePaul has lost 88% of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, DePaul has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- DePaul set a season low for rebounds (27).
- DePaul has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 7 games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--DePaul has a 1.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Cleveland Melvin and Jamee Crockett) accounted for 49.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Worrel Clahar and Cleveland Melvin) accounted for 44.4% of the rebounds.
- Cleveland Melvin has led the team in scoring in 9 out of 22 games this season.
- Worrel Clahar has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 22 games this season.
- Cleveland Melvin has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Worrel Clahar had a career high with 3 three-pointers.
- Brandon Young has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Jamee Crockett has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Villanova Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Ryan Arcidiacono and Darrun Hilliard) accounted for 42.5% of the points.
- Ryan Arcidiacono has led the team in scoring 5 times in 23 games this season.
- Mouphtaou Yarou has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Ryan Arcidiacono's career.
- James Bell set a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Mouphtaou Yarou has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Darrun Hilliard has 7 straight double-digit point games.
|D-||D. Robertson Jr.||11||0||1||0||0||1||2|