|Bowling Green||J Crawford 16.0||A Calhoun 7.6||J Crawford 4.3|
|Northern Illinois||A Nader 14.5||A Nader 5.7||D Balls 2.2|
Bowling Green travels to Convocation Center (IL) on Wednesday to take on Northern Illinois. The game tips off at 8:00 EST. The Falcons are 5-0 against the Huskies over the last four years. They won 65-40 on 2/4/2012 the last time they played.
Northern Illinois and Bowling Green share 6th place in the MAC.
In a 70-59 triumph over Ball State on February 2nd, Jordon Crawford put up 19 points and 8 assists for the Falcons. He contributes a team-leading 16.0 points per game, 4.3 assists per game, and 1.8 steals per game. For the Huskies, Aksel Bolin finished with 18 points and 6 rebounds in the 69-64 loss to Toledo on February 2nd. He is averaging 7.8 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.
Bowling Green appears to have a key statistical advantage over Northern Illinois in one area, scoring, where the Falcons have an edge over the Huskies, 62 points per game to 56 points per game.
Northern Illinois StatSmack
- We make our fans proud. Bowling Green has a better record at home than Northern Illinois this season (7-3 vs 3-6).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Bowling Green has come back to win after being down at half against Northern Illinois 3 times since 2000.
- It must sting. Bowling Green has blown out Northern Illinois by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 2001.
- The Bowling Green three-point leader (Jordon Crawford) has more three-pointers than the Northern Illinois three-point leader (Abdel Nader).
- At least you keep showing up. Bowling Green has an average margin of victory of 12 over Northern Illinois in 21 wins since 1980.
- The Bowling Green basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Northern Illinois (91% vs 79%).
- You get an A for effort, but Bowling Green has emerged victorious against Northern Illinois the last 6 times they've played.
- The Bowling Green rebounding leader (A`uston Calhoun) has more rebounds than the Northern Illinois rebounding leader (Aksel Bolin).
- Bowling Green has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (47.65% to 27.66%).