|Saint Joseph's||C Jones 15.1||R Roberts Jr. 8.9||C Wilson 3.8|
|Dayton||K Dillard 14.5||D Oliver 8.2||K Dillard 4.7|
On Wednesday, Dayton welcomes St. Joseph's (PA) at University of Dayton Arena. Tip-off is at 7:00 EST and it can be seen on CBSSN-R or TWCS. The Flyers are 3-2 against the Hawks over the last four years. They fell 77-63 on 1/25/2012, the last time they met.
Dayton is 13th in the conference and St. Joseph's (PA) is 7th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In their last match-up, Josh Benson finished with 12 points and 6 rebounds in the Flyers 81-52 loss against Saint Louis on February 2nd. On top of a team-high 1.1 blocks per game, he also scores 10.2 points per game. For the Hawks, Ronald Roberts Jr. finished with 18 points and 12 rebounds in the 70-69 win over Temple on February 2nd. He is averaging 11.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 8.9 rebounds per game.
St. Joseph's (PA) StatSmack
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Dayton has a stronger schedule than St. Joseph's this season (SOS Rank: #91 vs #105).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Dayton currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (990 to 949) than St. Joseph's, per the NCAA.
- Dayton is a better three-point shooting team (38.7% vs 34.2%) than St. Joseph's this season.
- Dayton has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (65.43% to 48.00%).
- Kevin Dillard is ranked 10th in the A-10 in points and 5th in the A-10 in assists.
- Dayton has a much better NCSA Athletic Ranking than St. Joseph's (#99 vs #311).
- Josh Benson is ranked 9th in the A-10 in blocks.
- Dayton has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than St. Joseph's ($40,330 vs $48,704).
- Dayton allows fewer rebounds (30.4 allowed per game vs 35.5 allowed per game) than St. Joseph's this season.
- The Dayton steals leader (Kevin Dillard) has more steals than the St. Joseph's steals leader (Langston Galloway).
|B||R. Roberts Jr.||32||11||9||1||1||1||2|