|Southern Miss||D Davis 13.0||J Mills 6.7||N Watson 5.0|
|UCF||K Clanton 16.6||K Clanton 9.3||I Sykes 4.4|
Southern Miss travels to UCF Arena on Wednesday to take on UCF. The game gets underway at 7:00 EST. The Golden Eagles are 5-2 against the Knights over the last four years. They won 78-74 on 2/11/2012 the last time they played.
UCF and Southern Miss are packed together in the C-USA, holding down 3rd and 1st place, respectively.
In a 79-75 triumph over UAB on February 2nd, Neil Watson put up 24 points for the Golden Eagles. On top of his scoring average of 9.4 points per game, he delivers 5.0 assists per game. For the Knights, Keith Clanton finished with 24 points and 9 rebounds in the 75-71 loss to Marshall on February 2nd. He contributes a team-leading 16.6 points per game, 9.3 rebounds per game, and 1.9 blocks per game. UCF ranks 2nd in their conference in effective field goal percentage at 54.1, which also places them 20th in the country.
- Southern Miss beat UCF by 4 points the last time they played (Feb 11, 2012).
- The Southern Miss assist leader (Neil Watson) has more assists than the UCF assist leader (Isaiah Sykes).
- Southern Miss has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (64.94% to 60.00%).
- The Southern Miss three-point leader (Jerrold Brooks) has more three-pointers than the UCF three-point leader (Kasey Wilson).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Southern Miss has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than UCF (1 vs 0).
- Southern Miss has a better scoring defense (58.4 allowed per game vs 64.7 allowed per game) than UCF this season.
- Michael Craig is ranked 6th in C-USA in steals.
- How does our back look? Southern Miss is ranked higher than UCF in C-USA (#1 vs #3).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Southern Miss has a stronger schedule than UCF this season (SOS Rank: #139 vs #172).
|C+||C. Newell Jr.||32||11||2||2||1||0||2|
|D||Robert King III||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|