Iowa vs. Wisconsin: Full Game Preview
|Iowa||A White 13.9||A White 6.0||A Clemmons 3.8|
|Wisconsin||J Berggren 11.6||R Evans 7.6||B Brust 2.8|
Iowa travels to Kohl Center on Wednesday to take on Wisconsin. It takes place at 9:00 EST and you can catch it on Big Ten Network. The Hawkeyes beat the Badgers 70-66 on January 19th and are 4-3 against them over the last four years.
Iowa is currently in 9th place in the Big Ten and Wisconsin is in 5th place.
In their last outing, despite 11 points and 6 rebounds from Mike Gesell, the Hawkeyes fell to Minnesota 62-59 on February 3rd. On top of a team-high 1.2 steals per game, he also scores 8.9 points per game. For the Badgers, Frank Kaminsky put up 19 points and 5 rebounds in the 74-68 win over Illinois on February 3rd. He contributes 1.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 5.2 points per game. Wisconsin will hope to exploit their strengths, which include: turnover percentage at 14.7 and defensive rebounding percentage at 74.1.
- The Iowa assist leader (Anthony Clemmons) has more assists than the Wisconsin assist leader (Ben Brust).
- You get an A for effort, but Iowa has emerged victorious against Wisconsin the last 3 times they've played.
- Anthony Clemmons is ranked 7th in the Big Ten in assists.
- Boom! Iowa defeated Wisconsin by 4 points the last time they played (Jan 19, 2013).
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Iowa has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Wisconsin (8 vs 4).
- The Iowa scoring leader (Aaron White) has more points than the Wisconsin scoring leader (Jared Berggren).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Iowa has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Wisconsin (11 vs 2).
- Iowa players are more experienced than Wisconsin players (12,719 minutes played vs 11,096 minutes played).
- The Iowa steals leader (Mike Gesell) has more steals than the Wisconsin steals leader (Ben Brust).